This post has been updated since it was first published to include recent facts
We don’t know if the Prince and Princess of Wales have seen the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle movie Harry & Meghan It’s a Netflix documentary series, but I *know* that Prince William is aware of some of the content. And he’s not very happy about it!
75+ gift ideas for everyone on your holiday list
Prince William, 40, is said to be ‘furious’ over his brother’s use of his late mother’s infamous video, reports say panorama An interview with Martin Bashir in a Netflix documentary series when he talks about how invasive the media has been – especially after it was revealed that the late Princess Diana interview caused her a lot of pain!
‘William will be furious,’ royal expert Katie Nicholl reportedly told all right! About the clip of panorama Interview is open. “William has campaigned for the footage to never be shown again, so it would be very frustrating for William to have it used in his brother’s own reality TV show.
Prince William at the facility wants Princess Diana to shut up but Prince Harry seems to be saying no in the Netflix series My mom isn’t shutting up.I keep playing her words increase.Well done harry and princess meghan markle pic.twitter.com/21a6KullXA
— Peace (@Chizzy8) December 19, 2022
ever since panorama An interview was published and an investigation revealed that Bashir had “tricked” Princess Diana and used fake bank statements to gain access to her. Both Prince William and Prince Harry, 38, have spoken about how their mother was in a lot of pain and distress during the interview, with Prince William even begging for an archive of the interview. Other royal experts believe it will “muzzle” Princess Diana after her death. “Historical Interview”.
Prince William reportedly ‘will not sit back’ when Prince Harry makes his case against the royal family
Prince William has kept dignified silence about Prince Harry and Meghan’s claims to the royal family so far, including one made on Netflix. Harry & Meghan The docuseries and what the royal family fears he *can* do in his next memoir spare, will hit shelves on January 10th. But that could all be about to change. Because reports suggest he may break that rule to protect the institution!
A source close to Prince William says he is ready to challenge Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s allegations in an upcoming Netflix documentary. https://t.co/6ci41Pcw6j
— InStyle (@InStyle) December 11, 2022
Prince William is reportedly ‘ready to speak’
according to daily mail Ahead of the release of the documentary series, a source close to Prince William said he was ready to “push back the wild claims” his brother and sister-in-law may make in the six-part documentary series. rice field. , This is totally unexpected, as the royal family has a very strict long-standing tradition of “no complaints, no explanations”.
Prince William, 40, is “not going to sit around anymore making shady claims about the royal family,” a palace insider said. daily mailadded that the palace is “ready to respond expeditiously to the allegedly inaccurate allegations.”
READ MORE: Former Palace employee reportedly ‘boiling with anger’ over ‘Harry and Meghan’ ‘lie’
“The team of princes and princesses will wait to see what the Netflix series is about before deciding what to do . The documentary ‘Oprah Cries More’, referring to a sit-down interview with Oprah Winfrey that aired in March 2021.
The insider also addressed the fact that the first trailer for the documentary was dropped when the Prince and Princess of Wales were on tour in the US. An insider told the pub that Kate and William were “surprised, but not surprised” by the timing. “
Netflix insider says documentary will be ‘worse than Royals could imagine’
The first three episodes include never-before-seen photos of Harry and Meghan’s 3-year-old son Archie and 18-month-old daughter Lilibet, as well as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex revealing how they met. It included an interview from (spoiler alert). A Netflix insider reportedly said mirror Before the release of the final three episodes of the royal family preparing for the worst, he said: Very harmful. “
Harpo Productions/ Photographer: Joe Pugliese
Palace’s previous reaction to Sussex’s allegations
An insider had previously suggested that if serious allegations were made, the royal family would step in much more quickly than after the infamous Oprah Winfrey interview.Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan in March 2021 The royal family responded in two days to the allegations of racism brought by The allegation claimed members of the royal family questioned his son Archie’s skin color before he was born.
“The whole family is utterly saddened to learn just how difficult the past few years have been for Harry and Meghan,” a statement “issued by Buckingham Palace on behalf of Her Majesty The Queen” began at the time. “The issues raised, particularly those of race, are concerning. While some memories may differ, they will be taken very seriously and will be addressed personally by the family. Harry, Meghan , Archie will always be a beloved family member.”
READ MORE: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle defend themselves over ‘misleading’ photo controversy