Amazon does not provide a dedicated button or functionality to permanently delete a purchase from your order history. However, you can prevent it from appearing in your order history by archiving the order. This tutorial will show you how to archive and delete your Amazon purchases on Android, iPhone, and desktop.
Want to save money on future purchases? Use these smart Amazon hacks.
How to Hide Amazon Orders on Desktop
To hide your Amazon orders by archiving them to your computer, follow these steps:
- Open the Amazon website and log in to your Amazon account.
- Click “Returns and Orders” at the top.
- A list of orders is displayed. Find the order you want to hide. By default, Amazon only shows orders from the last three months. To view previous orders, click the “Last 3 months” dropdown box and select the year you purchased the item, or use the search bar at the top to find the order you want.
- in the left corner under the order[注文をアーカイブ]Click the link.
- A pop-up window will appear.[注文をアーカイブ]Click the button to check the order archive.
- [注文をアーカイブ]If you don’t see the button, click in the upper right corner of the order.[注文の詳細を表示]Click the link.
- The next screen will display the details of your order. Click the “Archive order” button.
Archiving an order removes it from your Amazon order history.
Tips: Learn how to track price drops on Amazon.
How to Hide Amazon Purchase History on iPhone and Android
Unfortunately, the Amazon Android and iPhone apps do not have an archiving feature. However, you can archive orders by activating Amazon’s desktop site in your mobile browser.
Check out the steps to archive your Amazon orders on mobile.
- Launch the Safari browser (iPhone) or Chrome (Android).
- Open the Amazon website in your browser and log in to your Amazon account.
- In your Safari browser, tap the AA icon in the address bar and select Request Desktop Website.
In Chrome, tap the three-dot icon in the top right, tap[デスクトップ サイト]Choose.
- Once the desktop version of the Amazon website has loaded, use the pinch-out gesture to zoom the screen and tap the[返品と注文]Tap.
- Find the order you want to hide and click[注文をアーカイブ]Tap the link.
- A confirmation popup will appear. Tap the “Archive order” button.
- [注文をアーカイブ]If you don’t see the option,[注文の詳細を表示]Click.
- On the next screen, click the “Archive order” button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I archive an order?
Archiving is a subtle form of deleting orders. It does not permanently remove the order from your account. Simply hide the order from your order list. However, archived orders can be found in the “Order Search” or “Archived Orders” section and can be viewed again at any time.
How many orders can I archive on Amazon?
You can archive up to 500 orders. If you want to archive more orders, you must unarchive the order.
Can I unzip my order?
Yes!To unarchive an order, click on the top bar of the Amazon website.[返品と注文]and from the date dropdown box, click[アーカイブされた注文]Choose.[注文の詳細を表示]Click[注文のアーカイブを解除]Click the button.
Are there other ways to hide orders from family members?
If you want to share your Amazon account with your family to share Amazon Prime benefits and hide orders from others, you should choose an Amazon home account. You can share your Prime benefits without sharing your .
All images and screenshots by Mehvish Mushtaq.
Was this article helpful?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox