Reading time: < 1 minutes
wisconsin watch Gigafact Create a fact brief — a quick fact check for trending claims. Wisconsin Watch is a non-profit newsroom focused on government integrity and quality of life issues. Sign up for our newsletter to get more stories delivered straight to your inbox.
close the window
republish this article
You are welcome to republish our article freedom Use the following basic rules:
- Credits must appear in the following format: “By Dee J. Hall, Wisconsin Watch”
- If you publish online, you must include links and links. wisconsinwatch.org
- If you’d like to share your story on social media, use @wisconsinwatch (twitter, Facebook When Instagram)
- Don’t sell stories. May not be sold as a separate product.
- Don’t sell ads that go against the story. However, it can be published in pre-sold ads.
- Your website should include a prominent way to contact you.
- Additional elements included in the story should be labeled.
- Users may republish photographs, illustrations, graphics, and multimedia elements only with the story in which they originally appeared. Multimedia elements cannot be separated for stand-alone use.
- If you submit a request to change or remove Wisconsin Watch content from the site, you must consent immediately.
For questions regarding reissue rules, please contact Executive Director Andy Hall. email@example.com
Did Donald Trump quit campaigning for Wisconsin gubernatorial candidate Tim Michels because he felt Michels would win?