Amazon recently announced a free game that players will be able to get through their December 2022 Amazon Prime Gaming subscription.
Before I list the free games for Amazon Prime Gaming subscribers, let me give you a little background on the service. Prime Gaming is a free service available to all Amazon Prime subscribers. Each month Amazon publishes a list of games that these subscribers can own forever. These games span a wide range of genres and eras, so it’s a great opportunity for players to play games outside of what they normally play.
Here are the free games available to Amazon Prime Gaming subscribers in December 2022:
Zen Angeles ·
- Quake: Quake is a 1996 first-person shooter game. Quake is he one of the most famous first person shooters ever made. One reason is the speed of the players and the short duration of the match. This game has both single-player and multiplayer components. The single-player campaign consists of 4 episodes of him with levels 7-8 each. The multiplayer component allows players to progress through the campaign in co-op or fight each other in arena fights. This is actually how Quake became famous, and it’s a very fast-paced battle.
- Rose Riddle 2: Werewolf Shadow: In this game, players must complete various objectives to get clues to stop the crime that awaits them. The game is primarily a time and resource management game, in which players must manage what they need to accomplish their objectives. The developer describes the game as “a suspenseful yet entertaining detective story”, but it’s a great game to chill out.
- The Amazing American Circus: Amazingly, this is a deck-building game where players must build decks of unique cards. You, as a player, duel the audience. With your deck, you must put on a performance that will blow away the boredom of the audience and create the greatest circus show on the planet. Aside from the deck-building aspect, the circus itself must also be managed, so players must manage their resources and time. It’s a perfect game for those who want a challenge.
- Banners of Ruin: This game is a roguelite deck building game. This means that your personal progress will reset whenever you experience a defeat, but some upgrades will carry over. This allows for a lot of replayability as the game has 6 races for the player to choose from. Each race has its own strengths and weaknesses, allowing players to greatly vary their playstyle. The game also has branching paths as players face decisions during their travels. These branches change execution, either positively or negatively. If you like the uncertainty that roguelite games bring, you might like this one.
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons: This is a unique game in which you control two characters at once. But you have to use a controller because you use half of it to control each character. Basically, the game is, as the developer describes it, “co-op in single-player mode.” You control his two brothers and must use both to solve the game’s various puzzles and boss battles. We hope your hand-eye coordination is good for this game.
- Spinch: Spinch is a very simple 2D platformer. However, to put it simply, there is a reason why Steam is tagged as “psychedelic”. The game’s visuals are very colorful, sometimes too colorful. You will have to explore different landscapes, climb platforms and escape from dangers. The fast speed of the game encourages speedruns, and also, for lack of a better word, makes things just a little more overwhelming. If you’re into fun games that look fishy, this is for you.
- Desert Child: Desert Child tells the story of a poor and hungry hoverbike racer. After the government announced an increase in ticket prices to Mars, you decided to do whatever you could to get your hands on a ticket. With the Earth slowly approaching its destruction, you must do whatever it takes to get your ticket. This includes simple jobs like delivering pizzas and participating in races, as well as more dangerous jobs like collecting gun parts and bounty hunting. Nothing will stop you from escaping the Earth. If you want very engaging gameplay with a simple plot, try this one.
- Doors: Paradox: This game is about doors. I am not joking. It’s a game that revolves around opening various handcrafted 3D doors for him. Each door is a puzzle that must be solved to open it. This includes passwords, gear, treasure, etc. However, it’s very relaxing, so you can take your time solving each puzzle. If he just wants to solve puzzles and open doors, this is a great way for him to end the day.
That’s all the free games players will get with their Amazon Prime Gaming subscription in December 2022. If you’re interested in trying out the subscription for yourself, you can visit Amazon’s official game hub. You can start your 7-day free trial. After that, you will have to pay $5.99 per month. For the latest gaming news, check out our Gaming News article.